Dog guards separate the passenger compartment from the dog transport zone. In this respect, it is not important whether your dog travels in a box or not. A dog guard in the car avoids that the dog can move freely in the car and that it can be catapulted to the front during an accident or a braking action. Otherwise, the dog and other passengers could be severely injured.
We offer dog guards for many vehicles:
We offer you universal and vehicle-specific dog guards which exclusively meet our high standard quality demands.
In addition, we offer our tailor-made "Exclusive" series of dog guards, separating grids and dog boxes.
The following questions will help you find the right dog guard:
- How variable shall the guard be?
- Shall the grid be universally usable?
- Do you favour tailor-made articles that show specific particularities?
- Which material shall the grid be made of?
- Shall installation be without drilling?
- In which car will it be used?